Opportunity to become part of a coalition of members to help support or defeat legislation, as deemed appropriate, during the legislative sessions.
• Access educational training programs.
• Participation in an information network for members regarding issues affecting the administration and financing of social services programs.
• Participation in a forum for exchanging of information and ideas among fellow County Board Members.
• Access to tools and help aids to local County Board Members.
• Access to Newsletter distribution
• Access to the website, including exclusive member-only content, for easy access to pertinent information.
• Response to member needs via a strategic plan.
• Access to your county representative on the Board to share ideas, bring issues, and share best practices.
• Access to LBR resources.
• Access to advocates