- Opportunity to become part of a coalition of members to help support or defeat legislation as appropriate during the legislative sessions.
- Access to education and training programs.
- Participation in an information network for members regarding issues affecting the administration and financing of social services programs.
- Participation in a forum for exchanging of information and ideas among their fellow County Board Members.
- Access to tools and help aids to local County Board Members.
- Access to The Links Newsletter, distributed to members.
- Access to the website, including exclusive member-only content, for easy access to pertinent information.
- Response to member needs via a strategic plan.
- Access to your county representative on the Board with whom to share ideas, bring issues, and share best practices.